- A brief description of the body system and the key organs.
- Labeled organs
- Working components that represent the various organs of the system being modeled.
- A healthy and infected stage of the system being modeled.
- A description of the infection affecting the body system.
- Model should be able to be handled and demonstrated numerous times to educate the student body/general public.
- Model cannot be made of food material.
- Use creativity to develop a unique model.
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Friday, November 22, 2013
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Wednesday, November 20, 2013
Chemistry Playlist Part 1
Monday, November 18, 2013
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
What's wiping out the starfish in California?
Tuesday, November 12, 2013