Monday, October 13, 2014
The Interior of the Earth Playlist
Friday, October 10, 2014
Tuesday, October 7, 2014
Monday, October 6, 2014
There has been an outbreak of STEMITITIS in class today, and you are now charged with the task of finding out who the initial carrier (patient zero) is based on your observations and the data that you have collected. This is based on the interaction of the classroom population. It is important that you list in order the people that you have interacted with and the time of the interaction. You must make a hypothesis as to who you believe patient zero is. Remember, it is one of you!
Monday, September 29, 2014
OCTOBER NATURE CONNECTION ASSIGNMENTS:
- "My Nature Notes pg. 239 (2 observations per week total of 8 for the month)
- Picture of the Month pg. 241
- Why do leaves turn color? pg 242-243 (read for understanding)
- Drawing Leaves pg. 244-245
- Storing Food for Winter pg 252
- What is the purpose and use of a map?
- What challenges did you and your team face when creating a map to help others find their way?
- What challenges did you and your team face when using a map made by another team?
- Why is it necessary for a map to be accurate?
- What skills are needed to create a good map?